With SING, your music sounds better.
- Proof of our mastering quality can be heard in the work of some of the industry’s most popular, best selling artists.
- SING Mastering offers unparalleled precision and sound quality.
- Our quality is a product of engineering expertise and technological innovation and is best described by our clients:
When Colin first introduced me to SING Technology™, I immediately sent him one of my mixes. What I got back was just outstanding. I try to send everything I work on his way now.
Phil Tan, Mixing Engineer - Rihanna, Justin Bieber, Mariah Carey, Snoop Dogg, Usher
The song went to #1 in Argentina, Spain, Mexico and USA's Latin charts. SING Technology™ is a fresh new sound, a new mastering process that made the "Me Gustas Tanto" single from Paulina Rubio stick out on the radio for it's aggressive yet warm control over the whole range of frequencies, intensity and high levels. Andres Recio - Executive producer and A&R for Paulina Rubio & Nelly Furtado
With Colin's SING Technology™ the dynamics are all still there, just as they were in the un-mastered mix. But at the same time, the overall volume is competitive with other songs that are "squashed" by conventional mastering techniques. I'm thrilled with the warmth and dimension Colin brings to my mixes.
Blake Eiseman, Mixing Engineer - The Pussycat Dolls, MIMS, TLC, Beyonce
I will not go back to traditional mastering. The master maintains all of the positive mix elements including the dynamics while creating a depth and stereo image that is far superior to anything I have had mastered in the past. The vocals shine through the master with an element that I have not heard before.
Jeff Tomei - Producer, Mixing Engineer - Smashing Pumpkins, Matchbox Twenty, Jackyl
Put the final sheen of "amazing" on the already-great mastering job he did on 'The Dreaded Marco' album! Mike Froge, Drummer, Producer, Mixing Engineer - Black Label Society, The Dreaded Marco
- Audiofanzine Interview With Colin Leonard of SING MasteringAudiofanzine Interview with Colin Leonard Colin Leonard takes the analog path to mastering success It's About the Vibe Colin Leonard, owner and engineer MORE »
- Sonicscoop Interview with Colin Leonard and SING MasteringSonicscoop Magazine Article with Colin Leonard Master Plan: SING Mastering - Atlanta In the Wiki for Atlanta, you see it is considered MORE »